In order to extend the life of our garments, we offer free repair of zippers and premature breakage of our winter coats. This does not include breakage due to abuse or neglect, such as tears and burns. A fee will be charged for repairs of this nature.
The repair request must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include all the information below:
1. A copy of the proof of purchase. If you purchased from a retailer, you can contact them to send a copy of the proof of purchase.
2. Your complete name
3. Your mailing address, including your postal code
4. Your phone number
5. The size of the coat
6. A description of the breakage and a picture of it
7. A picture of the style label located inside the jacket on the left side
8. A clean coat is required to perform a repair. Please refer to our care guide for this purpose.
Once we receive this information, you will be given a return authorization number and the address where to send your coat.
Please note that the time required to complete the repair and return the coat to you is approximately 4-5
weeks following receipt at our office.
Please indicate your interest in this service in your repair request email.